Monday, 17 March 2008

Some Papúa Thoughts


A week ago I remembered, this week I was just in another timezone so I forgot my dad's birthday until 23.42 on the day itself walking home from work. Ain't I just the best. Happy birthday though dad, you are the best.

Sonja Grant brought me some Kaffitár coffee, sitting on my bed having some french press Papúa right now, delicious.

Having too many thoughts in my head at the moment, gotta unload some of them into my pillow before sleep before I explode.

Saw some armed military men on my walk, very special, don't know what they were doing, hmm?

Saint Patrick's Day has just started, might go and see the parade before work tomorrow. The negative side of being a barista is that you usually have to work on holidays since those are the days people want their coffee.

Sometimes being alone is the best and sometimes being alone is so lonely, isn't that the weirdest.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not alone....syrran