What can I do to earn some huge extra money? I can't sing or dance so that is not the thing to do.
I really don't want to take huge real loans to be able to study in England next year. Why can't I just get a big student loan?
If only Iceland had the same deal as the EU countries. A swedish citizen gets to pay the same as an englander for a school in England, while Icelanders have to pay many times more.
It's unfair!
Monday, 8 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Svona er lífið krútti! 'Oréttlátt, ég veit nú allt um það !!
Ertu alveg hættur að mála?? Þú kanski gætir selt nokkrar myndir. Þeir sem ekki geta málað verða kroki módel:) Er það ekki ágætlega borgað?
Hvenær keyftiru síðast lottómiða? Það er komin röðin að þér ég finn það!! 'Ut að kaupa lottó!!!
yup, it is unfair. why don't you become a swedish?
Ég veit ekki hvað Kroki módel er.
I would have to live in sweden 6 months a year to become swedish, which means I couldn't go to school in London while doing that.
I'll just have to marry some european
alsber ástin mín, alsber!
Það er uruglega hægt að gifta þig:) Þú sem ert svo sætur pg góður!!
well, there is another option - medical research is paid very well. some risks involved, but you can get thousands of pounds for certain things. actually, that's probably a terrible idea. just ignore me.
hæ sæti, er komin með nýtt blogg. www.isnornin.bloggar.is
Post a Comment