I have been away from work for two days now because of some stupid flu or something.
I can't be bothered with this, so boring, well mainly boring, I have done fun things too, like watching Heroes and Requiem For A Dream and videos that are supposed to teach you how to solve the Rubik's Cube.
Why isn't the keyboard on the computer in alphabetical order? It doesn't make sense, why not mix up the numbers as well?
I have probably lost some 10 liters of sweat since tuesday, well I think tuesday, I am not really sure what day it is today,... Thursday, October 25th,... My calendar tells me I forgot Peter's birthday again. Oh well I am sure it was a good one anyway. Sorry about that.
By the way, my back has been killing me for some time now and since I don't have a doctor I needed to go to the extra doctors in Kópavogur. I came there and the doctor hardly looked at my back, he just gave me pain killers and said that if the pain doesn't go away in 10 days I should go to a specialist. Those words cost me 1.800 kr. My pain killers are almost finished, they haven't worked at all for my back, so I guess I'll have to find that specialist. The pain killers were a dream come true for my flu though, my throat doesn't hurt nearly as much. Hooray for Vóstar-S.
I'm hungry, wish I had a butler or a maid now. Fortunately this flat is tiny so the kitchen is only 5 meters or so away, it will take me just a few seconds to get there, and a lot of headache. Will do that soon,...
Over and out.
Thursday, 25 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment