Saturday, 7 July 2007

No Title

Well then,...

Mum and my sister Birna + fam are in Iceland, they are very busy but I cought a hug from them and spent a little time with mum today. I usually work in the National Gallery but swapped with Héðinn today so mum went to look for me there with her oldest sister Magný. Héðinn has often heard about mum's youngest sister Sonja or Aunt Tútta as she calles herself and Héðinn asked Magný whether she was Tútta frænka. When mum told me this she started to laugh so much she couldn't walk.

We went to drink coffee at Magný's friends house in the garden which I thought was very fun we sat in the garden drinking coffee from very old cups and it started to rain and we just sat there in the rain talking and having a nice time. I admire people that aren't afraid of the weather and can just enjoy life.

In a week me and Héðinn and Anna Sóley will be sitting in a bar in Copenhagen having a nice pint of Carlsberg with Kolbrún, really looking forward to that!

Bæó

No comments: