I am drawing again, after a long pause, I love drawing and don't understand why I don't do it all the time. I am planning on making my portfolio a lot better so that I will get accepted into a nice school next year.
London is my goal again, but not the end destination. I am to stiff in my mind to draw a lot, need to practise more but my mind always wants to have it perfect so that is where I brake, when I try something I can't do perfectly. A working space would be nice too, like a studio, have to work out how that will happen.
3 and a half day until the plane departs to copenhagen...
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Við erum komin heim! Takk fyrir knúsið. LOVE
hae. when are you home again?!?
Hvar verðurðu um Versló? Fyrir sunnan?
Post a Comment