
Japan - Japan is too far from reality, I have to see it with my own eyes.
New Zealand - Kiwi and the amazing nature.
Belgium - I know a few very nice people from there, must be a nice place.
San Francisco - Coffee and Gays,...
Nepal - Himalayas have always been something I wanna see.
Serbia - and the rest of former Yugoslavia, don't know much about it so I need to check it out.
Shetland Islands - You all know why, if not you don't know me well enough so just ask.
Middle America - The coffee countries.
Greenland - So close but yet so far.
Diagon Ally - Döh!
2 comments:
I happen to live in Diagon Ally. Too bad I am on place number 10. Or are they not in any particular order? Döh... :-)
Eric * Tech
ok,... you can come to shetland any time. i'll gladly take you there, mighty mouse! we can roll in the neaps together! haha.
Post a Comment