
Today Iceland will go one step further in making the people immortal. Today my dear friends smoking will be banned in all public places with four walls and a roof. This will be both celebrated and complained about but personally I think it is brilliant, if I was a smoker I would love to stand outside and smoke. Fresh air and cool a little bit down and relax, then I would go back into the madness full of air, nicotine and power.
This has been done in Scotland, Sweden, Norway and and and,...
A Swedish friend of mine used to smoke a lot, and has now stopped since he is too lazy to go outside and he doesn't complain.
http://whyquit.com/whyquit/notables.html
Oooog BERJAST!
4 comments:
So you didn't smoke your head of last nightlike some did ?
I think this is a brilliant moove... easier for non-smokers to breathe inside bars and easier for smokers to meet new people outside whom they can actually talk to and not yell because of the music!
Àfram Ìsland!Drepum í!
Sjáumst á eftir!!!! LOVE
Ég er allavegana alveg geðveikt sáttur, djammaði síðustu helgi og allt gekk svo vel, enginn brenndi sig á einhverju fífli með sígarettu sem var sveiflað í allar áttir og staðurinn var ekki endalaust pikkfullur af þvi að það var alltaf slatti af fólki úti.
Ég hef reyndar tekið eftir því að síðan þessi lög fóru í gegn að ég tek rosa mikið eftir svita og fretlykt.... gjörsamlega allstaðar O_O
~Haffi
Post a Comment