Tuesday, 20 February 2007

Eiríkur Hauksson

Last Saturday the Icelandic song for the Eurovision Song Contest was elected. Eiríkur Hauksson was chosen by the nation, he has previously competed twice in the contest 1986 for Iceland with the song Gleðibankinn or Bank of joy, along with Helga Möller and Pálmi Gunnarsson, and then 1991 with the group Just 4 Fun and the song Mrs. Thompson, and that was for Norway.

Personally I voted for another song I thought was better but thats just my taste isn't it.

In the evening I went for a Eurovision Party in Nasa and danced my buttocks off!!

Go Iceland!

3 comments:

Ìsnornin said...

Mér finnst thetta bara gott lag, vonandi gengur honum betur en Silvíu Nótt gerdi í fyrra!
Àfram Eiríkur

kristin said...

ég er svo ánægð með Erík mér finnst hann æði

Anonymous said...

this is a tradegy. the danes have chosen a drag queen,... any chance of this year's eurovision turning into yet another freakshow???
g