Monday, 26 June 2006

Unfinished Story

I have been about to finish the story of me and Magnús and here it comes...

On a very sunny day we decided to go to London, woke up at 10am took the 11.15 train to Kings Cross and headed straight to the tube. Our first destination was the Queen's palace. We took some pictures and continued towards our next goal. We went to look for Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and had a quick lunch on the way. Madame Tussauds is just fabulous, wow, it even had a Big Brother Diary Room where our picture was taken(have I told you that I love Big Brother?).


After the wax museum we went to see Big Ben on the way to the London Eye. London Eye is very interesting but I think that if you go one time you don't need to go again. Once again we took the tube and went to see the homosexuals and the hookers in Soho, Brynja the Au Pair came and joined us there and we had a coke. Magnús wanted to see the Tower Bridge so we took a double decker there and walked over the huge bridge. By then the time was 10pm and we had to rush for Kings Cross to catch the train home.


The last thing we did in the big city was to take a photo of Magnús running into platform 9 3/4. We took the 11.15 train back to Cambridge. I seriously doubt that anyone has done as much of tacky tourist things during one day in London before...


Go Thor and Maggi!!!

1 comment:

Ìsnornin said...

Hae saeti. Mikid hljotid thid ad hafa haft thad gaman, saman. Flottar myndir af ykkur! Love to you and Gregor