
The first day of Maggi's holliday in Cambridge, we sweated and sweated, bought some allergy-tablets, bottled water and shorts for Maggi (size 12-year old (I actually use size 14-year old)). We walked allover town seeing the river Cam, the punts, red mail boxes, so many churches and old colleges. When we came home we watched Super-size Me and Maggi fell asleep at 2pm and slept until 6pm. In the evening Maggi got a taste of the UK Big Brother and we ate swedish style korvstroganoff.
Day two we walked even further had a pizza in the Cow for lunch and had barbecue and watched Big Brother Eviction where the transgender Sam got evicted from the Big Brother house, poor Sam. A 43 year old model came in instead with fake lips and plastic tits. There are now 7 women in the house and only two of them have 100% natural boobs! Isn't that amazing?
Yesterday was Saturday and we were determined to punt finally, I have lived here for 6 months now and never tried it. A punt is a kind of gondola, one stands on the back of the punt with a large stick pushing the punt forward up or down the river. Very much fun! First Gregor punted for a while... then I tried and I can admit that I a not a naturual but I learnt the basics. Maggi was next and he got us forward right away no problems but then the stick got stuck in the mud, he lost the balance and fell overboard! Haha it was very funny but unfortunatelly he was wearing all his outfit, a sports top, a t-shirt, pants and shorts. All wet and I stripped down to my swimming trunks and lent him my shorts. We stopped later for lunch before punting back, and by then we were all sun burnt and Maggi dying of hay fever, his eyes red as hell!
In the evening we went to the cinema seeing X-men 3, wow I loved it, not at all what I expected!!
Today sunday we are just chilling before going to the pool and I am so sunburnt I can hardly move!
1 comment:
Gódir gaejar!!!!LOVE syrran
Post a Comment