Tuesday, 9 May 2006

Letters

Last week I got two strange letters...

1.) The first letter was from my dad. It was sent the day before my birthday so the letter took two weeks from Iceland (I sent a letter to Iceland and it arrived two days later!) Inside this letter from dad was a postcard from my mum. She sent it from the Santa Clause Land in Sollerön Sweden March 2005. That postcard came to Iceland a little before Christmas 2005 and then dad sent it to me in April 2006. 14 months it took to arrive, almost like a message in a bottle. I think it took so long from Sweden because the Santa Land mail probably is meant for Christmas cards so they send it only once a year. Mum was so sad last spring because it didn´t arrive.

2.) The second letter was from Edinburgh College of Art... They don´t want to offer me a place, but what the F! I am still young and maybe I´ll find something more fun next year. Don´t feel sorry for be because I am not sad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, ja ja... eg fae ad vita med LHI a morgun... en eg meina... thad er alltaf annad og mneira spennandi ad gera i lifinu!

Anonymous said...

hæ kveðja ur moso

Anonymous said...

við getum allavega glaðst yfir því hvað það er stutt í að við hittumst!!!!! get ekki beðið....

Anonymous said...

Hae saeti. Vid erum her i grenjandi rigningu og roki! Erum buin ad fa afmaelis kaffi hja Tommy. Allir hafa thad gott!! Elskum thig mamma og co

Anonymous said...

Jóla hvad????? haha bara grín en thetta er alveg rétt giskad hjá thér....

Anonymous said...

Þessir Edinborgarar vita ekki hvers þeir fara á mis.