You guys (blushes), I will miss you too, but really, it is in my blood to move long distances when in love...
My mum moved to Hofsós from Reykjavik, my dad moved to Denmark from Iceland, my sisters to Mora from Norrköping and so on, I am not Homo Sapiens really,... I am Homo Homosexualis Movalot Islandus, and a strange version of that funny species. We come from the relatively new little island Surtsey which rose from the sea just south of Iceland in 1963, we are very few only about a dozen or so and it is hatd to find us since we,... well, move a lot.
Love most of you... ;)
Thursday, 22 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jább einmitt... gat reyndar ekki lesið bloggið þitt letrið er svo geðveigt lítið í tölvunni hjá systir minni en ef þú myndir kanski hafa stafina svarta gæti ég kanski fylgst með hvað þú ert að bralla í útlöndunum dúllan mín
Post a Comment