Ok, a lot to do, a lot to do...
Have done so much exciting since the Golden Circle...Lets begin with the trip around Iceland...
The trip begun on Friday the 29th of July, we went driving in the red car Barbara to stop the first night in Selfoss. Went to eat the fabulistic restaurant Menam, Gregor loved it so much and he has good taste I tell you. After that we had a little drinking game session in my friend Árni´s mother´s house... and I was very unlucky there and became a little drunk... don´t tell my mum... hehe anyway had a very good time there!
Day two started early with no hangover at all thanks to Árni´s very good piece of advice, Food and a painkiller before sleep! We went to Skaftafell on the second day, I have never before been so much with Gregor in a car so I got very afraid of the silence that came over us in the car and thought that this trip would not end well, I was so in love with him but he seemed so strange... well Skaftafell was fun but I felt strange all the time.
We went all the way to Seyðisfjörður on day three, stopping in Jökulsárlón and having a bath in Höfn í Hornafirði. In Seyðisfjörður we met my very great friend Herdís and had beer and chalk-sweets (nammikrítar). A great time we had... yes indeed
Day four we spent mostly in Mývatn witch describes itself, if you have been there you know how it is, if not GO THERE!
On the fifth day we went to Akureyri where Ii tried to send as many of my friends as I could an sms about seing me in the evening on Café Amour, only two made it there sadly but I had a great time anyway, better to have two than none, right? We slept in my old dormatories, very cool... In Akureyri the uncomfortable silence vanished and after that our love only increased!!
We went all the way back to Reykjavík on day six stopping in Glaumbær and Akranes having a pizza with aunt Solla. Gregor also played on grand dad´s old acordion (harmonika) from 1948 or something, he is very good... and it is very "cool" hearing your boyfriend playing an instrument!!!
Monday, 15 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hæ frændi!
Ég trúi ekki að þú hafir keyrt framhjá Kirkjubæjarklaustri án þess að heilsa mér!!
Kveðja Áslaug litla frænka
Yes, thank you for coming to our humble little town with your boyfriend, I enjoyed it very much. ;)
And both you and Gregor are always welcome back anytime you want. :)
Post a Comment