I´m sitting here in front of my computer on the 19th of June.
Stomach: Almost full
Heart beat: Regular
Bladder: Half full
Hair colour: Blond
Mood: Very happy, a bit sad and madly in love... yes you heard me I am tremendously in love.
My excellent Shetland friend Gregor has on this moment just left Iceland, he came flying here on 00.01 on the National Day the 17th together we have had a perfect weekend and he has won my heart with his kindness and caring. And I think I have won his too :S
I never thought this would happen to little unprotected me... but I´m glad it did... and hope you are too.
Sunday, 19 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jej! Þökkum Gregor og Þralli fyrir frábæra helgi... Jah, við stúlkurnar í vinnunni getum ekki annað sagt en að umræddur drengur sé gott val, jájá... við erum held ég bara soldið veikar í hnjánum;)
Æji, það er yndislegt elskan mín.
Þýðir það samt nokkuð að við þurfum að skilja?
i agree too. what a lovely young man he seemed to be!
Post a Comment