
Yesterday was so beautiful, the sun was shining, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, my head was exploding of hay fever but I stayed in most of it getting ready to go out.
Today I am out but the rain is falling. I guess that's beautiful as well, but I wanted a bit of heat on my face.
No need to cry.
I have my book, First King of Shannara by Terry Brooks which I hope will turn out to be a great fantasy book. I also have my favorite clothes and my favorite place in Dublin, Temple Bar. The day can just get better.
There was a YouTube video I wanted to post here but I can't remember which one.
I can't post the song I am listening to the most at the moment because YouTube has blocked music videos on European websites. But you can look it up if you wanna know the current melody of my life. It's 5 Years Time by Noah and the Whale
No comments:
Post a Comment