There are many things that I don't like about the country I grew up in but TV is something they are very good at making.
Today I have spent a few hours watching old TV shows and ads from Sweden when I was young.
TV shows I do miss are for instance: 24 Karat, Man o Man, Tur i Kärlek, Expedition Robinson, Kär och Galen, Tutti Frutti, På Rymmen, Äntligen Hemma, Fångarna på Fortet, Sikta mot Stjärnorna, Småstjärnorna, Jakten på den Röda Rubinen, Rena Rama Ranningen, Det Kommer Mera, Ika i Rutan and many more that i simply have forgotten the names of.
But the video I am gonna post is for my beloved little brother Maggi. When I was seven and he only two we used to watch children's TV on Kanal 1. When the intro started he became so excited that he started to run around the sofa table flapping his hands slightly saying boopa boopa boopa,... continuously until the intro ended.
He will have his revenge on me some day for sharing this I am sure and I'll take that as a man when the time comes.
Maggi here you go. Lovja!
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment