Here we go again,...
We got internet this week for the flat so now I'll be more online. Ireland is treating me fine and I seem to say hi to more and more people in town. Still living in Maynooth in this fabulous flat on the first floor, was skypeing with mum(granddad has skype and webcam) yesterday and showed her the flat on webcam, she really liked it and thanks to Scott there is no dirt she(or any of her sisters) can comment on,... too clean some would say.
I have some weird bubbles on the back of my tongue, going to let a doctor check it as soon as I have a day off.
My dad's shop seems to be blooming and his birds sell like Hot Lumms. Or so I hear. I'm very proud of my dad.
My brother is in the army and likes it a lot, has been his dream for years.
Going to watch a movie now,...
Later!
Monday, 25 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Vá hvað þið feðgar eruð líkir!
Og báðir fjallmyndarlegir.
jey fréttir frá Ærlandi
Vííí!! Gaman að heyra frá þééér!!
omnomnomnomnom...
...hot lumms!
Halló saeti...thad vaeri gaman ad sjá meira afbúdinni hans pappa thíns. Er hann med webb sídu? Love syrran
Til hamingju med pabba thinn!!
LOVE
Post a Comment