I never hear so much about this subject in Iceland, but in Sweden and Denmark people are divided into A and B.
The A-People wake up early without a problem and get tired early in the evening, while the B-People have to drag their asses out of bed in the morning and can be awake late late.
My mum and dad are both definitely without a doubt A, but waking up before 10am is just a killer for me. I start every other day working in Kaffitár in Bankastræti at 7am and the other day 9am! Who invented these hours? It is still cold outside and you hear the sleeping sound of the city. I think it is unhealthy and just plain barbarianism to not allow me to sleep longer and still be in a job I like.
Why isn't Þrallur's life perfect? (I know I shouldn't complain,... some people have no jobs and no food and no clothes and no parents, but it is human to always be seeking something better, that is what intelligence is all about,... knowing what is missing!)
Wednesday, 19 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a B-person, living an A-person's life at the moment. I get up early in the morning and pretend to be all fresh. I get really sleepy early in the evening.
Once I start my new job, I think I will finally live the B-person's life I was meant to have :P
Eric * Tech
Post a Comment