Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Hey

To begin with I wanna tell you that I did quite crappy at the Latte Art Competition, I just don't think I am a competition person.

Secondly I have now moved and live in Holtsgata, my dad's old apartment that my cousine now owns. I live there with a girl called Anna Sóley, a young, singing barista.

The last thing I am gonna tell you today is that I got an interview with LHI (Listaháskóli Íslands, Iceland School of Art)

Happy I am, yes I am!

4 comments:

gregor said...

wow, wee, news at last
many weeks slowly passed
not sure what you're doing
frothing? drawing? apartment viewing?

despite the latte things are happy?
even if your eurovision's crappy
never mind, let the fun begin
listaskoli, let him in!!!!

Anonymous said...

go gregor, go gregor oho! go gregor

Anonymous said...

Litla listabaunin mín, gangi thér vel audvitad!!!!LOVE YOu
Rosalega er ég glöd ad thú ert kominn í leitirnar.....

Anonymous said...

PS.2 ertu búinn ad gleyma bolnum ?? Ds.