I got it, a little room for myself, between my work and my life, down town Reykjavík. The room has a bed one chair, a little table and a toilet. No kitchen and no shower but that doesn't matter I have some place for myself and will be happy there. If Dofri still wants to llnd me his bike I can go to the pool every day and I can invite myself to friends and family once or twice a week for cooked meals.
Jej!!
By the way I have had the most horrible fluthing all week, fuck shit ass it was foul! Now it is almost over and I am so happy. Excuse the swearing, I'm just angry, I didn't order this thing! haha
Thursday, 14 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jæja það var nú gott að þú sért nú ekki heimilislaus. Heyrðu fyrst að pestin er farin verðum við nú að fara að kíkja á brjálað pöbbarölt er þaggi???:)
I am still sick
Post a Comment